ENERPRO pioneered the EMO (Energy Management Outsourcing) market in Israel. The Company is the leading company in Israel for energy management, energy efficiency and cost reduction. We accompany our customers as a professional firm focusing on power and energy management achieving substantial cost reduction.
ENERPRO believes that "without active energy management – waste will occur". Thus, comprehensive and professional management of our clients electricity and energy costs will bring significant savings and cost reduction.
ENERPRO implements a range of services, varying from rate procurement reduction to energy efficiency project implementation while applying unique grant and financing schemes.
ENERPRO employs experienced engineers, project managers, energy economists and accountants.
ENERPRO provides energy management services to a variety of clients in different sectors. Among our clients industrial enterprises, academic institutions, retail chains, municipalities and local authorities, hotel chains, elderly and nursing homes, office buildings management companies and commercial entities.
ENERPRO's vision is that every organization that consumes electricity and energy can achieve substantial energy efficiency resulting cost savings and reduction.
ENERPRO's professionalism and experience gained over the years allow us to offer a range of solutions, tailored specifically to our clients.
ENERPRO is a leading energy services provider certified and approved by the Israeli Ministry of Infrastructure, Energy and Water.
• Facilitating reduction in electricity rates and energy cost.
• Filing for government grants and assisting with project financing opportunities
• Performing energy surveys and audits identifying efficiency projects
• Complying with required energy laws and regulations
• Energy consultation and management reports providing techno-economic Feasibility
• Training and Implementing Smart Energy and educational environment campaigns
• Monitoring and analyzing utility bills and energy cost
• Managing and facilitating the conversion process to natural gas
Ofer Manosevitch, Managing Partner, CPA ( Israel and U.S.), Qualified Energy Examiner.
Ofer has an experience of over 19 years in the fields of energy and finance (spending 10 years in the U.S.). Ofer held numerous senior management positions and has extensive experience working with public and private companies in the areas of infrastructure and energy. These include: Ohio, US based electric utility DPL, INC., Israel Electric Corporation, ESCO Israel and other energy and clean-tech companies. Ofer specializes in developing shared saving economic models, conducting energy audits and surveys, project grants submission and funding.
Itay Ramot, Managing Partner, holds a BA in Business Administration, Qualified Energy Examiner.
Itay possess over 15 years of experience in the energy sector focusing on energy management and efficiency projects in large organizations. Itay developed and constructed dozens of infrastructure and energy projects in excess of 250 million NIS. He specializes in facilitating long term energy cost reduction and efficiency projects and contacts achieving substantial electricity and energy savings.
ENERPRO team comprised of experts with proven experience and technical knowledge. We employ mechanical, industrial and electric engineers each specialized in the field of energy efficiency projects.
• Wholesale and retail energy procurement achieving C&I customers tariff reduction
• Energy efficiency grants and funding submission and facilitation
• HVAC, lighting, Air-compressors and other energy upgrades and retrofit projects
• Examining and advising on natural gas plant conversion and CHP
• Net metering solar system projects planning, procurement and construction